Saturday, June 23, 2007

The whores hustles, and the hustlers whores

I don't know why I ony write in this blog when I am wrong. to write that one sentence(and this) I made a million spelling-errors.

For some strange reason I remember my totally best friend in my early years, who had the same name as me. We were constantly together, and he made a trifork for me, because we wanted to be the Power Rangers and I was to be Billy, who had a triforce. He made it out of wood, and nailed it together himself with a hammer and nails. Maybe he was the first who loved me.

I don't know what I am doing. A lot of people want me. But I don't want any of them. Maybe I am too picky. Maybe not. Who the fuck knows?



I love PJ Harvey. Stories from the citiy stories from the sea, is absolutley great. I love her. I love many things. I love my book.

Argh!I am drunk. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home