Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wrap yourself around the tree of life

I just made chicken in sweet and sour sauce, and I think I finally got it right. Its just about using the right stock, using the right balance of spices and getting the balance of sweet and vinegar right. And I think I just got it.

What a totally boring thing to go around talking about. I must be very uninteresting. Like, this is the first thing I thought I should write about. God, I am my own mother.

I feel so tiered. Like all the time. it might be due to the fact that I spent seven hours on the lab today dancing in the midsts of poisonous gases. This one class seems to revolve around doing analysis to find out what chemical salts there are in any an unknown sample. And that means a lot of work, using logic, using a gazillion tiny, tiny beakers and washing the gazillion of tiny, tiny beakers because you only have like seven. And walking around in decomposed sulphur gas, which is mainly H2S, and that's the gas that forms when eggs decompose. Wonderful.

I am torn between wanting to sleep and wanting to eat chocolate.

Cweap.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eg e hos Anders og tvinger han til å melde seg på facebook..hahahahha

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er Anders med på facebook? han MÅ bli min nye venn(med Vendela-stemme)

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home