Thursday, March 15, 2007

Little fish, big fish swimming in a water, hey man give me my daughter

Totally stuffed from using my stipendslashloansslashpay-check on Chinese food and Cds. Was really going for a run, but I decided against it since I'm seriously about to fall asleep.

There is a lot of frustration beneath my skin, of the artistic side. The chapter I am working on refuses to work. Yesterday I was so angry I hit my keyboard, so the 1-key fell off and now there's just some macaber hole with a guey little thing that I always miss when I try to hit it.

Crap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derfor må du ikke slå på tastaturet! Det e ikke bra for den stakkars datamaskinen! Ikke slå noe som er mindre enn deg.. Det va kanskje NOEN som er mindre enn deg.. Men det spiller ingen rolle..

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home