Saturday, March 10, 2007

mentos and alcohol and strange things on the bus

I am drunk. Its true! I am really, really drunk! And i waited for the nightbus for eighty million years and it sucked and I saw someone i know making out with someone I don't know.
How wonderful.

When I bought vegetables today at the store, there was a pack of mentos forgotten by someone next to my wares and I just put it into my own bag and now i am eating the stolen mentos and I bought a coke from the hellish automat outside my building.

And I am listening to Don Juan's reckless daughter.

Just found some grapes from the fridge. Tastes okay, I guess. not really tiered. Not really awake. Kinda wanting something fried and salty. Kinda wanting something mushy and sweet.

Strange.

Everything is so strange...

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home