Thursday, May 24, 2007

Theme of Laura

Okay, examreading-and-never-feeling-that-I-read-enough-and-becoming-depressed-and-it-rains-here-all-the-time-and-a-zit-near-my-nose-that-I-can't-see-but-hurts-like-fucking-hell.


That's my mood.


And I am sooo looking forward to the end of this horrible exam-crap. And tomorrow I am working 12 hours. Hopefully I can get some memorizing of boltzmann distributions done while I am working. Maybe I won't.
And I stumbled across the silent hill movie that people hate, and I actually liked it, even though the girl was a totally stupid pee actor in the beginning. And I remember those waken nights playing that game, too freaked out and fucked up to sleep. Few things scare me. But that game really, really hit a nerve with me. We use to think that everything real is constituted by love, by laughter, by feeling great. But there is also great truth in fear. And that game is a really interesting way to tell a story, and very intelligent, also. Especially the second game, I think, even though I haven't bought it yet. i want to, though...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home