Sunday, May 21, 2006

Everything is going straight to HELL

That's right. I am having a complete break-down, melt-down, anything-down. I am falling apart, disintgrating before the ending of the world. I AM DYING! Or, worse, I am going to get something under a B on my exams. Which is, like, the worst thing ever. It's almost as bad as waking up in a bed with an exchange student with an icky the size of Northern America on my neck and sperm all over me... Eh...

The ironic thing is of course that I should be reading right now. But since the term ends in like, two weeks, I just can't seem to focus enough. I have another whole fucking week of reading organic chemistry and linear algebra(if I hadn't taken that course, I wouldn't have gotten that joke in Thomas Pynchon's novel "V", so the obscure Dr. Eigenvalue give-away made this whole hellish experience worthwhile.)

So fuck me I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home