Saturday, April 15, 2006

There is so much horrible, malicious crap out there

that when something good comes along, I am just really excited. Susie Bright is one of these things. Of course, she is not a thing at all, and she hasn't recently strayed into my life.
She has been present for some time.

For anyone not familiar with Susie Bright, she is really this extraordinary feminist sex-writer, this liberal, fighting-for-everything-good-and-true champion of free speech sort of person.
And I really love her.
I would be lying if I said I had actually read any of her numerous erotic stuff, so I am about to order them of amazon.co.uk. What I have read, however, is her blog, which is this beating heart-string about things going on in the US, which I of course wish I could be a part of but really can't, because, basically, I am stuck her and don't have the guts just to leave it all and become a waiter in LA or whatever.

Anyways, I really admire the strenght of her voice and her crusade against this malicious sex-struff coming from the conservative lair, and especially against anything seperating itself from white male and female in one sex-position with the lights out and the woman hating every second of it.
I hope to mirror some of the oppinions we have in common in my own work

"Keeping people neurotic and depressed and ignorant and self-doubting is oppressive. "

So, clits up everyone, and sex and freedom and enjoyment to everyone out there, even those who sleep with branches in their beds and climax by rubbing themselves against trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home