Thursday, March 30, 2006

Yeah, so like, fuck you!

I wrote this reeeeally weird sort of monolog-thing some time ago and I re-read it today. It was about this guy who had just broken up with his girfriend and was sort 0f going on a rant about various things he hated about her. At one point he showed the fictious audience this really grotesque self-made rendition of his late girfriend's vagina and said:" This is a picture of the only part of you worth having a discussion to" and then he went on reading from this list of things he hated about her written on toilet paper whilst he was taking a dump, but he had no more toilet paper, so he ended up wiping his ass with the things he hated about her.
And then there was this totally bizzare musical number and something with a cheese-hate...
I have no idea what was wrong with me when I wrote this and I just pray it should never get out in public. Why don't I delete it, then?
Because it was really funny, but only to me.

I feel like there is this massive library of things I have said and written which makes me look like an ass, so maybe I am an ass.

In other news, Hitler is dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home