Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Here are som friends of mine:


This is a friend I met on the internet posing as a fifty three year old Catholic priest, and her name is Shaniqua.

This picture was taken on a day we were out looking for butt-pluggs and we went to Wal-Mart and she found this fucked-up Winnie the Pooh thing and she said it looked like it had Downs and then I took a picture of her and I said that, on the picture, it looked like she had Downs and then she hit me with the fucked-up Winnie the Pooh thing and she was raped by three Venuuelean guys on the parking lot.



This guy used to be a female spinning-instructor until that fateful night when he woke up and found that he had been in a coma for sixteen years.
I took this picture of a freak on the beach where I usually hang out and have sex with children, and my friend just popped up.
(You didn't think the guy I was talking about is that disgusting old person with the tooth? It is the freak in the background! Jesus, some people are soooo sick, assuming I am making fun of people because they are ugly as sin!)
Anyways, that woman sort of leaning in is the mother of the taxi driver of that guy in the movie who was the slutty neighbour on the WB.

I don't have any more firends than these two!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Som sagt, hysterisk.
Og inspirerende.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home