Saturday, January 28, 2006

In exile...

This post is given to you not from my home where I usually write these little nuggets of human waste, but from a public library, because, the world being highly irrational and malevolent, the internet connection is fucked up.
This makes me angry.

Yesterday when I was at the store to buy yogurt and fruit after my work-out, I saw a woman in highly professional get-up(hoes, mini-skirt, blouse etc) on her knees, on the dirty floor, moaning and groaning as she tried her best to pull a black-laced thong on the plastic representation pf the pelvic-area of a woman.
The pelvic-area was made of a horrible, brown-gray synthetic material and contained only the upper thighs, lower adomen and the vagina(even though there was, stricktly speaking, not any sort of hole).
I just stopped dead in my tracks, stared at her openly, and swore to myself that I had to use this somehwere.
It struck me as a very eloquent symbol. So now all the feminists out there can be happy because I aided their cause. I hope you send me a button soon as well as a handbook on how to be an angry feminist.

On a completely seperate issue, I am still pretty pissed about not being able to use the internet at my house, and now I feel I want to murder someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home