Friday, January 13, 2006

So you can make me come, that doesn't make you Jesus!

Here is a list about things that really annoys me:

- When drunk people force the un-drunk people to dance because it makes them uncomfortable to know that there are bystanders. Usually I am in the drunk end of this relationship so basically I am a hypocrite, but nevertheless, it annoys me.

- When people announce what, in excrutiating detail, they have done in the bathroom. The sort of individual who manages to do such a thing usually moans as he or she extends his or her hands and claps their own stomach. Yes we all have bodily functions and yes we have all seen our own excrements and eaten them as well, but you don't need to remind us about them whilst we are eating.(Unless we are currently eating our own excrement, then it is okay)

- People who make jokes about eating their or other people's excrements.

- People who have sex-discussions on the bus right behind me so I am forced to listen to it. I now know everything about everything, thank you very much.

- People who refuse to pay that lousy 50 øre( that is less than 10 cents!) for a plastic-bag at the super market and tries to hide the million they need for the million things they have bought. They usually take the bags when the woman(take that you annoying feminists!) at the counter looks down.
I want to hit them with something hard, and I do not mean my penis. Speaking of penis, I have drawn one on the illustration. Can you see it?

- People who constantly refer to reproductive organs...

- Drunk couples who believe I will spice up their sex-lives. Shame on you! Well, this has only happened once, but it left me scarred for life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexander said...

There is something in this hat for you. It is:" Fuck you"

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home