Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The world aflame with angelic ejaculate...

I sort of feel caught in a stasis trap today. Just immediately calm and focused, in a way. I thought a lot about my headache number one last night, and I know how to solve it now, at least partially. I got up in the middle of the night and wrote like 800 words on a sheet of paper, and the last paragraph of chapter 13 is halfways finished. Now I just have to write it.

On a completely different subject, the v-key on my keyboard is reluctant to work unless I push it really hard. That's annoying. It breaks the flow of things, but fortunately v is a letter not found in many words, so I guess I can stand some sort of fury.

The sky is really dead outside. The imagined textures of massive clouds have all been smeared with a brush, lines, boarders and shape lost in just a coating of lead. It rains, as well. And now I am looking out the window, thinking:" I have to go out soon." That is also somewhat annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home