Sunday, January 01, 2006

Dear Sir.

I have been an avid fan of this site since it's birth for some odd days ago, and I must say that it has given me much joy and laughter, since I after all am a funny person who do enjoy humor. Especially I enjoy humor of the underdeveloped kind. It's like having sex with a child from the third world...
But, dear Sir, I am afraid to say that you have gone too far.
In your recent post, you described, in quite gratuitous detail the horrible crime of ... Well, I cannot make myself recreate it in any way. I can see that this post has been deleted, whether it is of your own intent or some sort of censorship I cannot say, but it is deleted nonetheless and I hope you have come to the conclusion that it was overly unnecessary, perhaps much as this letter which only takes up the time of the people reading it...

Yours truly,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home