Thursday, January 05, 2006

So, who the fuck am I?

This is me. Since I am bored, I took this picture with our fabelous cam which I am sure my mother uses for mastrubation since she was so eager to buy it. I look smug in this picture. I don't know why I look smug since I have nothing to be smug about.
This annoys me greatly. I never look like me in any picture I have seen of me. Either my slightly arrogant, judging side is revealed, my juvenile, laughing side, my melancholic, symbolic, deep-thinker side, my sexual side(even though I haven't really seen many pictures containg this. It is usually reserved for places where there are no cameras...)
Why can't I be all these things at once? We can I only see either of these sides of my persona by itself, under the scrutiny of some microscope?
Lover, friend, son, brother, student.... I am seperating myself.
And that sucks!
It's like hearing your own voice recorded somewhere and you think:"Jesus, do I sound like that? How can people stand listening to me?" Or when a friend mimicks you in the crulest way EVER like som efemenate weirdo.
I don't know if I had a point with this post, I just wanted to empty my head( ha ha, empty my penis) which is the precise intention of this blog.
So there you are...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexander said...

I don't understand this language. Please refer to previous post...

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home