Thursday, January 19, 2006

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!!

You know what, there is nothing more in this world I hate more than you. And that is a strong statement coming from someone with such an overwhelming surpluss of hate.
FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!
Who the hell do you think you are?! You little, pitiful, pathetic, malcontented, vicious, ungrateful, blind-as-a-fucking-bloodsucking-bat! What puts you in this position, this pedestal and throne of human misery, you victim, you shallow, on-your-knees screaming hysterically, causing my spines to shrink, crying in your room with the music just loud enough to be called loud but shallow enough so I can hear your whines over that disgusting depravity you call music.
A woman screams:" Why have you forsaken me?! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!
Do I feel pity now for my arguments, for that moment I thought I would hit you flat with my hand, that moment I felt my adrenaline as a furious bellow from the molten cracks of my deepest most humane hate. Epic hate. Epic disgust.
Do I feel sorry now for those things I said, those words perhaps even more vicious than yours? Do I regret, do I also feel the pain of hating you?

Can I forgive your ultimate blindfold, the way you stumble through life, taking credit for anything good, blaming the bad on other people? Can I ever find it to be peaceful next to you, not feel the astounding weight of our spoken bible-pages and the pressure of the way I can't seem to forgive you for your blindness.
You stupid, little child.
What do you know?
What do you know about me, about anything since everyone has sheltered you like some fragile egg with cracks like painted patterns of fairy tales. Who are you, you camelon, you slime, you fucking princess.
The world is not yours. The meek shall not inherit the world. The world is evanescent, you are not.
You have taken too much.
You have claimed it all.
And you now have nothing except my hate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home