Friday, August 04, 2006

Hate

I hate you, dear spinning instructor Anders. It's true. I hate you so much I seriously had to hold back from just raping you with a stone statue from the medieveal ages, formed to look like Skadi, the frost giantess.
Spinning is so stupid and silly and unnatural that it hardly needs help from you. Why do you say "are we ready?" all the time, scream it over that stupid loudspeaker system so everyone becomes deaf. No one says "yes". Everyone just mumbles annoyed.

Are we ready?!
(Grunting)
ARE WE READY!!!!!!!!!!!
(More grunting)
Well, okay then.

I hate the fact that you sing along to your questionable repetoar of music that you have selected from CDs you found in the 90 cent bin at your local gas station. Why do you do that? Especially dumb is it when the song youhave selected is just "I want it all" again and again.
And I also hate the fact that you are so willing to share information about yourself. Why the fuck do I want to know that you have as much warm-water as you want and that you need to get home because you want to watch a rerun of Hotel Penis?
Fuck you asshole. I am going to complain about you.

C U in hell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home