Monday, July 31, 2006

Like moth to a nose

Around four in the morning I woke up because I felt, very clearly, something trying to get into my nose. I woke hysterically and started to slap wildly around myself, among other places, my own face, and then I couldn't sleep in fear of things getting into my orofocieses(or however you spell it).

I started a story called "My first venereal disease" yesterday, but it never developed properly. After I finish Whisper, I hope to start my third project, which hopefully will be in Norwegian. But I have totally forgotten how to write Norwegian, and I need to rediscover it, so I have a big list of Norwegian books I will try to borrow from the pathetic library where they have only books on orgasms and labia.

By the way, I still hate this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home