Monday, July 17, 2006

I am a hobo(and the thing that sounds like hobo)

I think I might have to live on the streets, which will totally ruin my manicure. And I don't really have an attaire for being on the street, anyways. So because of these two reasons, I demand that the University of Bergen should put me in front of all the other people who also need somewhere to stay.

The whole reason I selected Fantoft(even the name hints of its slightly rustic and wierd and, well, frankly, horrible nature) was because, as someone said, "it wasn't the most popular place int the world." Therefore, by reason, few people should want to live there, and I will get a place.
Too bad the world doesn't spin because of logic.

And by the way, there are like a million stories about really gross things that people met when in Fantoft. There are supposed to be a billion cockaroches there, and those reeeeeaaally gross animals, those flat lice things that hide in the wall for years and years until they come out one night, when you are sleeping, and sits on top of you, draining you of blood before they go back to their space in the wall and stay there for another eight years.

And this one woman found larva in her pillow.
Pukatronic.

I am in for one wonderful, rich year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home