Thursday, July 20, 2006

Court and Spark


I just applied for a part-time job and for some reason it seems to me to be imperative that I get it. Like my life will end if I don't. Wonder why.
And my application was like serious shit as well, and I caught myself laughing at the crap that sometimes comes out of me, though through my fingers and not my rectum. The other side of the really suck-up application is of course that it is ridiculously well-written. It's like the best piece of writing I have ever done. Which is, like all other things, amazingly sad.

Currently doing Chapter 18, which is called Treacherous Ruby, and even though the writing has eased up because I feel totally uninspired when I just sit around and wallow in my own boredom, it is now finally good. So yeah, Jesus.

And I am like totally obsessed with Court and Spark, but only Court and Spark, not the whole CD. I don't think I really get it yet.

"Love came to my door
with a sleeping-roll
and a madman's soul
he thought for sure I'd seen him
dancing on the river in the dark
looking for a woman
to court and spark."

FUCKING SHIT,THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I WANT!!!!

Strange documentaries I watched in my boredom-orgy
- With tumor for face
- Born without face
- Fat families
- 2 years and 50 kg
- Will and Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home