Friday, November 03, 2006

Lost highway

I always feel so guilty about this blog. It's a strange thing. I like to write, in fact, it is a very important part of me. And I really like this blog, because it allows me just to open everything up. Not that I don't do that, like all the time, but you know...

Downstaris Lost Highway is on pause. I don't know why, but I pause it all the time because I want to draw. I don't know if I like, hate, despise or love David Lynch. Part of him is a big, fat phoney I think. But what the hell do I know. Have I written a ton of movies? Let me check my CV. No, I haven't.

The writing of my third novel is going great, I think. And my mother is watching some strange drama on the reich channel on the television. Wierd. And now she switched to a woman showering, and she didn't want to watch that. And now she is watching that crocodile frek who died. For some reason that was fun, so she stopped changing channels.

Are we related?

One of the characters in my book is a sworn Placebo fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home